Fast Rack Equipment Semi-Down Draft Spray Booths are ideal for creating a superior finish and a healthy environment for the finisher. Semi-Down Draft Spray Booths often are used in woodworking, light and heavy industrial, automotive, manufacturing, machining, and more.
Our spray booths are all made from 18-gauge galvanized steel and comply with NFPA-33 standards for spray application using flammable or combustible materials. Our electrical components are UL Certified to meet nationally recognized safety and sustainability standards.
The Fast Rack Equipment team is here to assist you in choosing one of our standard spray booths or creating the perfect custom spray booth with the help of our engineers.
(2) sets of front Bi-Fold Doors
(1) access side Man Door
(16) 4 Tube LED T8 light fixtures
(1) 30” Diameter Tubeaxial belt drive exhaust fan (14,040 cfm w/3hp)
(1) 3hp 3ph motor 208-230/460v. 60 hz
(1) Mark II 25 Dwyer manometer kit defines air flow pressure
(16) Exhaust filters with (16) exhaust filter grids
(2) Intake filter pads
(1) Hardware set for assembly, nuts & bolts, screws
OPTION: (1) 3hp motor, single-phase, 1,740 RPM, 115/230V AC, 184T
15’ Wide (the front support makes the booth wide in the front only)
27’4” Long (the body of the spray booth)
11‘ High (2’ for the header)
14’ Wide x 27’ Long x 9’ High
14’ Wide x 25’ Long (2‘ for the Plenum) x 9’ High
Note: Refer to the working dimensions when deciding the length of your spray booth. You will lose 2' length inside of the booth for the Plenum. Plenum approximately 2' wide.
"COME SPRAY WITH US"