Minimal-contact arms are similar to a v-shape allowing just the ends of the cabinet doors to rest. (Does not touch the flat side of the cabinet door).
- Two-sided cabinet drying rack. Holds up to 24 cabinet doors.
- Added one-foot center “vertical arm support” to customize width of arms to hold small drawer fronts and other small items.
- Arms are removable to adjust for different height items such as drawer boxes.
- Handle Station allows a user to move the rack around the workplace.
- Handle Station allows a user to hang spray gun when moving cabinet doors to the drying tower.
- Handle Station platform allows a user to place a beverage, sanding block, and cell phone.
- Handle Station two side extensions for stain rags.
- Handle-Station can be bolted on at an ergonomic height.